Re: Is dh_install doesn't rm the files?

>     Peter> `make install DESTDIR=`pwd`/debian/packagename` installed
>     Peter> everything in one tree, and I had to move ome files over
>     Peter> tothe -dev package.  I eneded up doing it by hand since
>     Peter> dh_install didn't move but only copy.
> However, 'make install DESTDIR=`pwd`/debian/tmp' follwoed by
> 'dh_install -ppackage' & 'dh_install -ppackage-dev' will do exactly
> what you want.
> --
> Stephen

However it is my understating that with 'dh_install -ppackage' &
'dh_install -ppackage-dev' I must list in package{,-dev}.install all
the directories/files that needs to be copied to each of the 2 packages
build directories. This tend to be less manageable then `make install
DESTDIR=`pwd`/debian/package` and moving just the files of the dev
package, especially when the dev package does not take many files from

    Shaul Karl, shaulka@bezeqint.n e t