Re: LSB Comment period ends Monday June 17th, 2002.

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 02:19:46PM -0400, Steve M. Robbins wrote:

> There is a public comment period for "various specification proposals"
> now going on [http://www.linuxbase.org/].

> Debian was caught by surprise, as I recall, the last time the LSB
> released a draft of something and there was a lot of unhappiness about
> not being able to change certain things.  Here's hoping that someone
> with motivation (i.e. not me) has a look at the new draft in the
> context of Debian.

Is anyone finding a diff on that page, by chance?  Or even a changelog?
It'd be nice to be able to review just the changes they've made since
the last `official' version, rather than rereading the whole thing...

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer