Re: possible mass-filing of bugs, continued, script refined: list of packages that apparently have disparity between package name and shared lib soname

    Junichi> If you think that policy is the only document you have to
    Junichi> follow, you are mistaken.

Excuse me?  Other than the DFSG & the constitution, name one!

Junichi, you continue to beat this drum without any foundation but
your own dislike of certain package names.  If it bothers you that
badly, get policy amended or if that fails propose a GR.

Or, if this is already in policy, quote chapter & version, file
wishlist bugs and lets all get on with our lives.

--
Stephen

"A duck!"