Re: Debian Developer Survey (short, anonymous)

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 12:20:09PM +0200, Emmanuel le Chevoir wrote:
> Of course. Just give me a few seconds, I'm trying to catch a decent
> signal with my extra-long-range antenna.
> Seriously, wouldn't this be much simplier to ask things another way ?

Just add the country you came from, and put your own level of study.
The one who asks will handle it, if he like.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have