Re: Bugs being closed faster than filed: Re: Wishlist for woody+1

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 04:29:00PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> > Your graph would indicate that we passed 100,000 bugs in the archive in
> > early March when we haven't done that yet.
> I'll look closer.  I do stand by the total bug count, except for it being
> shifted.

] 200206240100, 121289, 231, 121286, 0

Adam, by your numbers we have precisely three open bugs at the
moment. It's blatantly incorrect, not something you should be standing by.

Cheers,
aj

     ``BAM! Science triumphs again!''
                    -- http://www.angryflower.com/vegeta.gif