Re: Bugs being closed faster than filed: Re: Wishlist for woody+1

On Wed, 29 May 2002, Anthony Towns wrote:

> On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 04:29:00PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> > > Your graph would indicate that we passed 100,000 bugs in the archive in
> > > early March when we haven't done that yet.
> > I'll look closer.  I do stand by the total bug count, except for it being
> > shifted.
>
> ] 200206240100, 121289, 231, 121286, 0
>
> Adam, by your numbers we have precisely three open bugs at the
> moment. It's blatantly incorrect, not something you should be standing by.

The first column, the date, is shifted by 28 days.

The second, is total number of bugs in the system.

The rest of the numbers, as I have already said, are wrong.

My statement above says I stand by the total bug count.  I still do.

The other numbers are wrong, when looking at recent days.  But for old days, I
still believe they are correct(minus this shifting factor).  The important
things to look at, are the rate of growth of the 2 primary graphs, and not try
to actually match the 2 graphs up, by date.

Anyways, I will redo this data, it just might be this weekend before you here
from me again(work, etc).