Re: Clarification of WineX packaging request

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 12:37:03AM -0700, Adam McKenna wrote:
> > My previous messages were very careful in this regard, I was assuming
> > (perhaps erroneously) that I didn't need to repeat the difference in
> > every single message.
>
> You don't need to repeat anything, you just need to avoid saying "Debian"
> when you mean "I".

Last I checked, Debian was quite against copy-protection and other such
things by its very charter.

Did we have a supermajorityorwhatever GR vote which changed this while I
wasn't around?  Oh damn, I must have missed one hell of a flamewar.  =)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>              Goldfish don't bounce

<Knghtbrd> the problem with the GNU coding standards is they ASSUME that
	   everyone in the world uses emacs..  If that were the case, free
           software would die because we would all have wrist problems
	   like RMS by now and no longer be able to code.  ;>