Re: command -v in postinsts violating policy

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 04:06:29PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> So far, no one has proposed a standards-compliant way of solving the
> problem that retains command -v's robustness.

If you want to be right in any case, you're wellcome.
I've no problem with this.

> Let me be perfectly clear:
>
> KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF XFREE86.

Branden, relax.
Your fame precedes you everywhere, and almost any one who is even slightly
involved in the Debian project is aware of your way of handling most issues.
It's not a case i asked you first.

I'm only sorry that the election period is over: you were quite friendly.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have