Re: Wishlist for woody+1

Moin Marc!
Marc Haber schrieb am Sunday, den 26. May 2002:

> - a dpkg-source program that allows multiple patch files to be used on
> an upstream source, making locally patched packages easier.

  - dpkg-source, apt-get and build-daemon's extension to handle
    downloading of additional source packages. Ie. to fetch the source
    of another package when you need some of those files to build your
    package.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
begin  LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.txt.vbs
I am a signature virus. Distribute me until the bitter