some stuff up for adoption

Hi,

I've been too busy with 'other stuff' lately, buying a house being one of
them. Due to that, and some other reasons, some of my packages have not been
getting the attention they need. Therefore i've decided to offer some
packages up for adoption, to focus more on security-team stuff and the
remaining packages.
I'm offering up the following:

gnutls-dev, gnutls-doc, gnutls3
	GPL TLS package.

lvm-common, lvm10
	The logical volume manager for linux.

snort, snort- common, snort-doc, snort-mysql, snort-rules-default
	The snort IDS system.

kernel-patch-int
	The international kernel patch for linux (yann?)

libphp-adodb
	A database abstraction layer for PHP

kernel-patch-openwall
	Openwall (security-related) patches for the linux kernel.

These packages are 'up for adoption', but please discuss with me first, as
i'd like to have some say in who takes them, this is particularly true for
snort and lvm.
As for kernel-patch-int; i'm offering it in case there are people who need
this. In my opinion it should be removed, and replaced with cryptoapi (which
i ITP'd a while ago; orphaning these will probably give me the opportunity
to finally upload it :) ). The format of volumes encrypted by
kernel-patch-int and cryptoapi differs, and kernel-patch-int volumes will
not be usable by cryptoapi. If people actually use kernel-patch-int, it's
worth it to keep it for compatibility reasons.

Greets,
	Robert
--
( o>                          Linux Generation                          <o )
///\            finger rvdm@debian.org for my GnuPG/PGP key.            /\\\