Re: Filing Hurd-porting patches in the BTS or upstream? (was: where do...)

On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 02:01:51PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> What do other people think on this issue?

Well, the one time I got a hurd-specific bug, I was happy to hear of it.
And contacting upstream would not have done any good for that package
-- it's dead upstream, and the contact address is a black hole.  So your
bugreport would have been lost if it hadn't been sent to me.

Richard Braakman