Re: Filing Hurd-porting patches in the BTS or upstream? (was: where do...)

Moin James!
James Morrison schrieb am Sunday, den 19. May 2002:

>    v) serious or critical: usually porting fixes don't fix or add security
> holes, and GNU/Hurd isn't in testing yet, so these shouldn't be RC bugs.

Yet another issue - could we make some sub-versions of the "serious"
severity? Todays, it is only called "Serious policy violation" in the
BTS, which is not true in this case.

I wish following tags that can be combined with "serious", that also
mark the bug-report as non-RC:

 - veto  (Desc.: "maintainer stoped the package from entering testing")
 - ports (Desc.: "minor portability problems")

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Vielleicht sollten alle ihre Web-Seiten ausdrucken
und von innen gegen die Fensterscheiben kleben?