Re: RMS' girlfriend

Scott Henson@lists.debian-devel@14 May 2002 16:25:25 -0400:
> > So, where's this checkbox? Couldn't find it yet..
>  Doesnt exist, its just an idea(joke perhaps?).

Hmm... Does the fact that I didn't know what SO means make me look sooo
stupid that you thought I didn't know that? ;-)

Thanks guys, I'll never forget what it means now. And maybe the lists
should be a bit faster so people won't be wasting time answering an
answered question..

--
| lintux : :'  :  lintux.cx |  |       Today's random quote:       |