Re: RMS' girlfriend

On Tue, 2002-05-14 at 14:16, Wilmer van der Gaast wrote:
> Moshe Zadka@lists.debian-devel@14 May 2002 10:31:26 -0000:
> >  Considering we have a number of female developers and some gay developers,
> >  I think "looking for a GF" is very prejudiced. I suggest "looking for
> >  SO".
> >
> SO == Sexual Opposite, right?

as a rule SO = Significant Other

> So, where's this checkbox? Couldn't find it yet..

Doesnt exist, its just an idea(joke perhaps?).

--
-Peace kid
  Scott Henson	shenson2@wvu.edu

"God's the ultimate playa, so naturally He's going to have some haters,"
rapper Ice Cube said. "But these haters need to realize that  if you
mess with the man upstairs, you will get your ass smote. True dat."