Re: Inquiry

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 02:06:56AM +0800, Abdullah <kingbell@shabaka.net.sa> was heard to say:
>          Its my greatly honored  two to contact you to day hopping you can
>    answer me back . I have bad experience with the chines people normally
>    E-mail not so good we to connect However we are in the wheel business and
>    I've try to go to your home page which http://www.superband.com.cn but I
>    think the English virgin is not working.

  I think this guy gets the trophy for the weirdest piece of spam ever.
I'm still not sure what he's trying to advertise.  Some sort of car shop?

  Daniel, slightly curious about those English virgins..

|             "I've struggled with reality for thirty-five years,             |
|              but I'm glad to say that I finally won."                       |
|               -- _Harvey_                                                   |