Intend to ITP: MP3 Tag Tool - Powerful id3-editor and mp3-filename tool in Gtk+

I've been in the new maintainer process a long while.  Making a
package is my last step, and I suppose that when it's been checked I
can put a proper ITP out; so I'll just do it like this now:

 MP3 Tag Tool is a program to manage the information fields in MP3
 files (called ID3 tags). It can be used to edit tags one by one, but
 the most useful features are mass tag and mass rename. These are
 designed to tag or rename hundreds of files at once, in any desired
 format. Only ID3 tag versions 1.0 and 1.1 are supported.

It's the best tag-tool I've found, and I think I've tried most of the
ones both in debian and freshmeat.  It's GPL and builds nice an clean :)

I've put the packages on:
http://paranormal.se/~fredrik/fmfo/debian/

Regards, Fredrik - hopefully soon one among you :)