Re: RMS' girlfriend

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 01:39:13PM -0400, Michael Alan Dorman wrote:
> > Um... this is debian-devel, and not debian-whocares, right?
>
> Some of us do care, or are at least interested to hear it.  People
> should have lives, not just crusades.  Maybe it'll even make RMS
> easier to deal with. :-)

Well, I have noted on more than one occasion that Richard seriously needs
to get laid.  ;)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>            No conceit in my family

<marcus> dunham: You know how real numbers are constructed from rational
         numbers by equivalence classes of convergent sequences?
<dunham> marcus: yes.