Re: RMS' girlfriend

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 04:44:46AM -0000, Moshe Zadka wrote:
> > One of the advantages of techie-nerd-culture being mostly male is that
> > we gay nerds have better odds.  Chortle chortle.
> I think that in the name of statistical completeness, we need to know
> which ones free software gay nerds get: blondes? brunettes? red heads?

Umm, IME, umm, blondes, brunettes, very very dark hair, umm, no red-heads --
although I'm red-head so I s'pose my geeky boyfriend gets those :)

*grin*

(Does that make me a slag?)

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited