Re: RMS' girlfriend

Just to pipe in here with another completely off-topic comment about geek
dating, I have to report that

1) My girlfriend brags to friends about how great her geek boyfriend is
2) Her friend comments, "I wish I could find a nice, sensitive,
slightly-overweight geek of my own"
3) Shirley Manson of Garbage (who is a personal friend of my GF) recently
stated her crush on Tobey McGuire, saying, "I love those geeky guys. They're
so great in bed."

So don't lose hope, all you out there in geekland! Even major rock stars are
looking for you!