Re: Best Packaging Practices - collecting ideas (and texts!)

hmm.  I've tried cvs-buildpackage a few times over the years (most
recently a couple of weeks ago as a distraction from the twiki package
postinst hell) and it just doesn't match my working patterns at all.
Most especially, it had no way to do "ok, try building out of what I
have here so I can test it" that wasn't "bump a version and shovel it
into that tree over there."  I can see getting used to the model, but
I didn't like it much.  (If people have *other* ways of working with
cvs for packages, I'd like to hear them...)