Re: RMS' girlfriend

http://www.geocities.com/stallmanus/

"Anyway, RMS has or had a number or geek chick groupies. I wouldn't call
any of the ones I've seen "hot", really -- well except for this one
little psycho jewish undergrad from NYC. He would sleep with them on the
sofa in his office. That's why he got kicked out off floor 7, and down
to the 3 floor, is that the cleaning staff complained about pulling used
condoms out from behind the sofas. No joke. You can use this information
for trolling if you wish, but it's all true."

Ooops, I wish Céspedes hadn't suggested that google search...

--
 .''`.            Todo gira, todo vuelve, todo es mentira...
: :' :