Re: Editor Priorities

begin  Grant Bowman  quotation:

> What John Robinson said: non-free wouldn't be an option for something
> that gets installed on ALL systems.  While the scores may be skewed one
> way or the other, we are talking about DFSG free software.

No, in principle we're talking about any editors packaged for Debian,
especially those available through the standard repositories, including
non-free. And there are, in fact, a couple of items in non-free/editors,
though neither is a candidate for default text editor (both are X-based,
and one is a sort of specialized CAD package).

Craig