Re: Bug dependencies not fulfilled inside woody

On Sat, 4 May 2002, Santiago Vila wrote:

> I have now read the logs for this bug (#145257), and I see that the
> maintainer already did everything he could to fix this. If I were the
> maintainer I would reassign this to ftp.debian.org.
Would you do this as well for 143908, 143909 and 145909.  Fixed packages
which fix 143908 and 143909 are in incoming since 26. April.  Fixing
these packages requires a name change and consequently ftpmaster had
to install them manually.  If this is not done it is a baug against
ftp.debian.org, right?

Bug #145909 is just a consequence of not installed packages and I'm not
able to fix them.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

PS: By the way: I was not able to reasign.  Did I miss anything?

> reasign 143908 ftp.debian.org
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.