Re: Tracking package progress?

Colin Watson writes:
> On Sat, May 04, 2002 at 12:06:09PM +1200, Adam Warner wrote:
> > The impetus for asking is that base-config 1.33.17 is broken and
> > continues to be left in Woody. And a forced replace has not happened:
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2002/debian-boot-200205/msg00047.html
>
> Things are really quite unusual at the moment, because everything is
> frozen for woody. Normally the process is a little more transparent.

Which process?

- base packages were frozen
- woody was released, new packages added minutes before, new versions
  allowed 'til the release.

Maybe you call this a process. I don't. Asking the release manager
about the release process, you got hardly any response. Transparent?

Disappointed about woody (aka Debian 2.90)

	Matthias