Re: Quarteryearly reminder (ftpmaster delaying installation)

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 04:38:02AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > > And voila, more flamage and pointlessness. Do you really wonder why
> > > people would rather keep their heads down and not give people an excuse
> > > to complain?
> > And being pointedly snubbed and insulted is not an excuse to complain?
> > You don't want to deal with his problem, and yet you aren't willing to
> > let him deal with it.
>
> If he wants to deal with it, he can prepare a patch that the apt
> maintainer thinks is suitable for inclusion in apt.

Well, he's having trouble figuring out what the apt maintainer thinks is
suitable, according to <[🔎] 20020408070702.GJ744@kosh.informatik.hu-berlin.de>.

I'm not exactly sure how this situation could be amended. Can we get Culus
drunk in order for him to start talking a lot? :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.