Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Your Packages (But Were Afraid to Ask)

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 02:17:23AM +0200, Christian Surchi wrote:
> > | Tollef Fog Heen has already been using debian-corba and zope to make a
> > | portal; a prototype used to be at debian.raw.no, but it appears broken
> > | now.
> >
> > It's live again.
>
> I like it very much, but it's a perfect source for spammers. Can you
> protect real email addresses?

He seems to mostly link to other Debian pages which don't bother to
protect anything.  Wrong place to do it.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>               This end upside-down

<BenC> cerb: we subscribed you to debian-fight as the moderator
<BenC> cerb: list rules are, 1) no nice emails, 2) no apologies