Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Your Packages (But Were Afraid to Ask)

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 10:18:48AM -0400, Daniel Burrows wrote:
>   I'd prefer to see more information on the "overview" page,  such  as
> current version in each branch, recent  buildd  failures,  an  excuses
> summary (X of Y days old), and a count of bugs (split between  RC  and
> non-RC)

This script was  only  designed  to  produce  some  useful  links  about
developer and packages he  maintains.  So  what  you  prefer  need  more
preprocessing (all the informations  are  extracted  from  all  the  sid
Sources.gz). The features you request are imaginable but it  needs  more
job and, certainly, a big restructuration of the script.

>   I appreciate, however, that this is at least an order of magnitude
> more difficult.

I'll make this request on my TODO list ;)

Cheers.
--
Igor Genibel
http://www.alcove.com/			     Igor.Genibel@fr.alcove.com