Re: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Your Packages (But Were Afraid to Ask)

* Colin Walters

| On Wed, 2002-04-24 at 12:08, Daniel Burrows wrote:
|
| >   (or we could just wait for Colin to finish his debian-corba project :) )
|
| Well, it basically works at the moment.  There are a number of things
| that I'm going to hack on post-woody, like the Debian::BugServer
| backend.  Doogie needs to stop changing the database format :)

:)

| Tollef Fog Heen has already been using debian-corba and zope to make a
| portal; a prototype used to be at debian.raw.no, but it appears broken
| now.

It's live again.  I had the servers running in a screen(1) which
died.  So far, only my data is in the DB (since I don't have room for
much more on that box, and it's just proof-of-concept).  Also, the
data is a bit old.  However, please take a look and give me input.  I
know that the layout sucks, but I'm not a designer, so Rob Bradford has
told me that he'll help me out with that.  (It doesn't use Zope, btw,
just plain old cgis.)

| Mainly what we're really waiting on is confirmation from debian-admin.

.. so that this can be installed in permanent places on ftp-master,
master etc.

--
Tollef Fog Heen                                                  ,''`.
                                                                : :' :