Re: Woody in six days?

W liście z śro, 24-04-2002, godz. 23:41, Herbert Xu pisze:
> Thomas Hood <jdthood@mail.com> wrote:
> > With less than a week to go before the proverbial limb comes
> > crashing down under the weight of our daring RM, I take a
> > look at the RC bug graph and I see a rather slow exponential
> > decline in bug numbers.  Unfortunately, an exponential reaches
> > zero only at infinity.
>
> It's only infinite if you're using non-integral numbers, which we are not.
My english may not be best but I'll get the risk and ask:
didn't you mean "integer" (not integral) ?

I see it was to be funny, but I'll try to get on the topic seriously.

What the Release Manager intends to do?
Does he belive that Woody will be released on the 1st may or does
he already knows it'll be relaesed later and keeps this information
for himself only?

Gah - I know. I don't wanna get on the topis "where's doc about how
the release should be done???".

Simple: What's the nearest date that Woody CAN be released.
Is it still 1st may or maybe not any more?

I don't want to be informed about new date on 1st may.

Best regards

					Grzegorz Prokopski