Re: Heimdal vs. Kerberos4kth

> [ I did a search for AH_OUTPUT, but found no matches. This error
> has me stuck. ]

AH_OUTPUT is new in autoconf 2.5x [in autoheader], it isn't in 2.13;
perhaps this is at least partly a compatiblity problem?  (autoconf
2.5x has been shown before to be enough of a compatiblity disaster
that we've still *got* autoconf 2.13 around, and some nice wrappers to
try and use the right one...)

You can install both -- try explicitly running autoheader2.13 and
autoconf2.13 and so on and see if that helps...

			_Mark_ <eichin@thok.org>
			The Herd of Kittens
			Debian Package Maintainer