Re: XFree 4.2.0 - again

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 06:28:50AM +0300, Lasse Karkkainen wrote:
> What comes to encouraging other people - guess what I'm doing right now.

No you are definetly not. You are pissing people off.

> Other platforms aren't nearly as significant as i386 (not many users, no
> much new hardware).

You're arrogance makes me wonder if George W. Bush is related to you.

I'll give you a hint: we are volunteers, and we do this because it's
fun. Messages like yours, that demand service for free just disgust.
I guess after seeing your messages Branden goes out for a beer
rather an opens a editor to serve ungrateful kids.

--
Riku Voipio  	       |    riku.voipio@iki.fi         |
kirkkonummentie 33     |    +358 40 8476974          --+--