Re: RFC: Packaging buildd

Le Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 08:53:03PM +0100, Roger Leigh écrivait:
> Does anyone who uses buildd/wanna-build/rbuilder have any comments?  I
> don't yet have a big enough HDD to run an autobuilder offline, so I
> have not tried to use it yet.  I won't be able to do much more till
> June, but I'll have plenty of time then to fix things.

I encourage you to continue your work on that area. It would be really
cool if it could be automatically setup with a few debconf questions ...
i'm not a an expert in buildd but I guess that you could configure it so
that it knows which quinn-diff server to use to coordinate the work and
so on.

If you want feedback, you may want to contact James Troup and/or
Ryan Murray for example. They are both running several buildd and
could tell you what the package could offer them to help them.

Cheers,