Re: RFC: Packaging buildd

On 14 Apr 2002, Roger Leigh wrote:

> I have added autoconf/make support, and repackaged it using debhelper.

Whoa. I tried the same two years ago, and failed. That's why I started a
rewrite in C++, based on APT, which should be ready for general use in
about three to six months (hopefully our IT department accepts this as my
"software development project to add some more time pressure and also
justification to work on it when I should be doing stuff for the uni).

   Simon

--
GPG public key available from http://phobos.fs.tum.de/pgp/Simon.Richter.asc
 Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4