Re: libusb and testing?
Ben Burton <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi.. out of curiosity, does anyone know what's keeping the new libusb out of
> testing? I can't find anything useful in update_excuses.html and I can't
> make sense of the lines in update_output.txt.
The (obvious) problems were :
- sane-backends/sane-frontends RC bugs
- gphoto2 not building on arm
- kdegraphics not building on arm
The hidden problems were :
- pencam depending on libusb0 on m68k and sparc (bad build-deps)
- libgpio depending on libusb0 on sparc (bad build-deps)
> Just wondering what remains to be done to let libusb 1:0.1.5-3 in.
Nothing. Just wait. Binary NMUs for pencam and libgpio are in
incoming, dinstall will pick them up in a couple of hours.
After this, we should be done with this problem.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com