Re: Faster Release Cycle = More Up to date Packages...

Good day everyone,

thank you for a lot of input.

As a fair number of you have pointed out, you are all quite busy with
getting Woody out the door.
I aggree that is important, and that the release process can not be
changed now right in the middle of Woody-work.
Priority right now is fixing bugs in Woody.

Unfortunately I can not help you with that as I am not a developer
and is no good with code on the production level.

While you guys get Woody ready, I will try to find out more about the
current release procedure and the past of Debian development.

Hopefully I will see you all again May 2Nd.

Best regards
Johnny Ernst Nielsen :o)