Re: Faster Release Cycle = More Up to date Packages...

Johnny Ernst Nielsen <j.e.nielsen@e-box.dk> cum veritate scripsit:

> While you guys get Woody ready, I will try to find out more about the
> current release procedure and the past of Debian development.
>
> Hopefully I will see you all again May 2Nd.

Or better, start help fixing bugs now.

You've wasted enough bandwidth, and showed lack of knowledge
about how the current system works.
Without knowing how the current system works, it is
futile to suggest/point out how to fix it.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4