Re: Faster Release Cycle = More Up to date Packages...

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 11:46:55PM +0200, Johnny Ernst Nielsen wrote:

> I am not a developer, and I am not suited for code development.
> But I would like to spend untill 1St of May collecting additional
> information about the release procedures.

Currently that is black magic, mostly the release manager knows, what's
going on ;) I think you are right, we have to rethink the release process
again. But please let's defer that until after this release...

Discussing that woody's release is going nowhere will get woody's release
nowhere ;-)

cu
	Torsten