Re: Faster Release Cycle = More Up to date Packages...

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 11:13:49PM +0200, Johnny Ernst Nielsen wrote:
> Thank you Joey for being so obliging to a constructive proposal, and
> thank you for your polite way of replying to my proposal.
>
> Do you think you could put your 6 year old attitude aside for a few
> moments and take this as a contructive proposal as other normal
> grownups would do?

This gets you right about nowhere, fighting flame with fire.

I think Torsten has a much, much better point here - get rid of the
current RC-bugs now, and find out how woody+1 is going to be done in the
weeks following the Woody-release - with the new DPL.

--
Rune B. Broberg