Re: gmetadom failure on HPPA never reported in update_excuses

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 10:45:39AM -0700, Randolph Chung wrote:
> it needs some c++ work. For one thing it references internal libstdc++
> symbols (__STL_BEGIN_NAMESPACE, etc). Instead you should use "namespace std;",
> etc.

In fact I noticed the problem and I already forwarder it to the upstream
author along with a tarball of the faulty build tree obtained when
building on sarti.debian.org.

BTW, why this problem manifest itself only on hppa? Is the c++ compiler
somewhat different or is only a chain of #ifdef and/or configure
switches that behaves differently on that arch?

Thanks,
Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy