Re: gmetadom failure on HPPA never reported in update_excuses

In reference to a message from Stefano Zacchiroli, dated Apr 07:
> I noticed that another package of mine, which is needed to build
> gtkmathview, wasn't successfully rebuilt on hppa, namely package
> "gmetadom".

it needs some c++ work. For one thing it references internal libstdc++
symbols (__STL_BEGIN_NAMESPACE, etc). Instead you should use "namespace std;",
etc.

You can try building your package on paer.debian.org (when it comes back up)
or sarti.debian.org, which are both hppa machines.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/