please rebuild gtkmathview 0.3.0-4 on hppa, m68k and arm

Package gtkmathview (version: 0.3.0-4) hasn't been rebuilt on hppa since
Wed 13 March and on m68k since Wed 27 March, could someone please
trigger the rebuilt of it on these archs?

BTW, on arm the package has been successfull rebuilt on April 2 and
April 6, but the package is still reported as out of date on arm in
update_excuses.html, anybody knows the reason?

TIA,
Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy