Re: ccache for the autobuilders?

>> Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net> writes:

 > There is more out there than just i386 system. I would love to see
 > you attach a 100 gigabyte disk to a m68k system.

 Looking at several m68k's here, they have SCSI-2 connectors.  Wouldn't
 it be feasible to connect an IDE-RAID system to them?  Still beats pure
 SCSI in terms of price/capacity.  I think some of these systems present
 an SCSI-2 connection to the outside world, instead of whatever other
 flavour of SCSI you might have in mind.

--
M.