Description to man pages

Since I hated to start dselect again and again just to read a package
description I wrote a script "dsc2man" which creates appropriate man
pages for each package.

To minimize possible conflicts with other names it creates man pages in
section 6 (games!). Of course this can be configured in the config file.
I'd rather like to know which is a better place for it.

The script does only create pages if none exists. But for upgrading the
force switch has to be used, which means any existing page will be
overwritten.

The script can be down loaded from
"http://dpartialmirror.sourceforge.net/dsc2man.html";

O. Wyss

--
Author of "Debian partial mirror synch script"
("http://dpartialmirror.sourceforge.net/";)