Re: iproute package + HTB qdisc

On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 02:38, martin f krafft wrote:
> hi you (and all),

> embryo:~# /sbin/tc qdisc add dev ppp0 root handle 1: htb default 99
> Unknown qdisc "htb", hence option "default" is unparsable

> it's not. there's also wishlist bug #133381, which i fully support.
> nevertheless, please explain just why tc-htb(8) is a manpage if htb is
> not supported by tc?
As it happens I needed the HTB queueing discipline for a rouer I was
setting up debian on, and so I rebuilt the iproute package with htb
added for personal use. If you want, I can turn it into an NMU, or just
hand you the relevant code (Note that you need a kernel source tree with
the htb patch as well, or it won't compile)

> --
> martin;              (greetings from the heart of the sun.)
>   \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; net@madduck

Shad.
--
Rens Houben                           |    opinions are mine
Resident linux guru and sysadmin      | if my employers have one