Re: ITP: mencal -- A menstruation calendar

27.03.2002 pisze Ben Armstrong (synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca):

> My wife just tried mencal, and she is quite pleased that you are packaging
> this.  For medical reasons, she needs to be able to keep track better than
> she has been.  Her cycle is irregular.  I have heard people mistakenly state
> in this thread that mencal would only be useful to those who are regular.
> This is false.  For one thing, the tool allows you to conveniently make any
> adjustments as the months progress.  For another, we would argue it is even
> *more* important for women like my wife to use a tool like this, as it is
> rather easy to lose track when you are irregular.

This is a very good news! Software like this needs to be tested IRL,
and including it in Debian should enlarge its user base.

Best regards,
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

  Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
      -- Elbert Hubbard