Re: Updated cyrus-sasl2 packages... (and ITH)
Michael Alan Dorman wrote:
> > I'm going to upload the official 2.1.2 version tonight.
> Well, something I was debating myself was whether to wait until the
> crypto-in-main thing had shaken out further, and then just turn all
> the flags on and do one set of packages. Would that make more sense?
I thought about it myself, but it looks like that crypto-in-main issue
is not going to be fully resolved for the next few months.. Anyway,
it's too late, I've already uploaded 2.1.2 :-)
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org