Re: Packages still in Potato located

On Sat, Mar 23, 2002 at 01:20:20PM +0100, Erich Schubert wrote:
> I think that most of these packages will have to be updated to reflect
> all the policy changes since potato... did potato already use
> /usr/share/doc for example?

Yes, although it wasn't mandatory. However, if you're only worried about
that then you're a bit late. See http://qa.debian.org/fhs.html.

(realtimebattle/arm will be fixed by that binary being removed; see
#137365. gforth/m68k will probably have to be removed; see #138894.
scilab/m68k has apparently been fixed and just needs built.
asis-programs/powerpc should go away in a day or two when the whole
gnat-related set of packages manages to get into testing.)