Re: Packages still in Potato located

On Sat, Mar 23, 2002 at 09:28:49PM +0100, Otto Wyss wrote:
> > I think that most of these packages will have to be updated to reflect
> > all the policy changes since potato... did potato already use
> > /usr/share/doc for example?
>
> Aren't this "violation of Debian policy" and mustn't these packages be
> removed from Woody if not corrected?

I for one maintain leave, p2c and xsol from that list, and none of these
packages are so critically in conflict with woody policy that you'd have
to pull them out of woody.

I suggest less talk, more work :) Examine the packages on the list one by
one and then judge.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.