Re: some NEW packages, please use "pending"

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 02:01:53PM +0100, Erich Schubert wrote:
> I got a NEW installed in non-free today, too, that had been sitting in
> incoming for a few months...
> So either NEW is enabled again, or it wasn't actually disabled for
> main/nonfree, just for non-US.

It was definitely disabled for the US archive (at the time, you could
verify this by looking at auric:/org/ftp.debian.org/katie/lisa), so it
must be enabled again.

The difference between US and non-US was that all uploads to non-US were
(and still are) disabled, while only NEW uploads to the US archive were
held.