Re: [2002-03-03] Release Status Update

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

> Ok I guess. Festival still has an open RC bug, which needs to be fixed
> before dinstall. Just in case dhd lacks the time to get to it, I'll toss
> a NMU in.

Thank you very much!  I would have had a pretty hard time getting it
done by dinstall today, since my only well-net-connected unstable box
is an HPPA machine :-)

I did manage to get speech-tools to work on HPPA, but there's
something weird going on in Festival.  I had already fixed the /etc
conffile bug but didn't want to upload until I had fixed the HPPA
problems...